Interventional Neurology: Cerebral Aneurysm and Arteriovenous Malformation Embolization Systems
This medical market and technology report provides a comprehensive discussion of the global market for neurointerventional cerebral aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation (AVM) embolization systems. This market, as covered by the scope of this analysis, comprises the following product segments: endovascular coils, liquid embolics, stents for stent-assisted coiling, flow diversion and flow disruption systems, and other novel and emerging embolization devices. Markets covered by this analysis include the US, Japan, the five major EU markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK), and the Rest of World (RoW) markets, which includes all other countries.
This report provides the following useful information:
- in depth market and competitive analysis
- clinical overview of neurointerventional embolization procedures for intracranial applications
- incidence and prevalence data for cerebral aneurysms and AVMs
- product portfolios offered by leading manufacturers
- top-selling devices, as well as emerging products