Interventional Neurology: Carotid Artery Stents and Embolic Protection Systems
This medical market and technology report provides a comprehensive discussion of the global market for carotid artery stents and embolic protection systems. Geographically, markets covered by this analysis include the US, Japan, the five major EU markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK), and the Rest of World, which includes all other countries. This report is part of a series of Meddevicetracker reports; other reports in this series include Interventional Neurology: Cerebral Aneurysm and Arteriovenous Malformation Embolization Systems and Interventional Neurology: Thrombectomy Systems for Ischemic Stroke.
This report provides the following useful information:
- clinical overview of carotid artery stenosis, screening guidelines, and treatments
- prevalence data for carotid artery stenosis
- product portfolios offered by leading manufacturers
- top-selling devices, as well as emerging products
- in depth market and competitive analyses.