Meddevicetracker New Updates
You asked, we listened! Meddevicetracker added even more advanced search features, making it easier for you to stay on top of the fast-paced global medtech market.
Digital Health Flag
Using the new Digital Health flag, you can identify and track the products, companies and trends making waves in digital medicine, digital health and mobile health technologies.
Perform detailed product searches to identify devices and other products that have a digital component such as Bluetooth connectivity, sensors, remote monitoring, software or mobile app.
Simply click on Digital Health flag = Yes in product searches in addition to your other search criteria such as product type or disease state.
Use the Digital Health flag to:
- Stay on top of competitive activity so you know the digital products currently in development and how they’re advancing in clinical trials.
- Spot R&D trends including the top disease groups for patient mobile apps, healthcare provider tools and connected devices.
- Identify potential customers and partners for new opportunities
Company Headquarters Location
We have added company headquarters location to the list of advanced search capabilities, so you can quickly and easily create target territory lists. By including company headquarters location in your searches, you can:
- Create target lists of companies for business development reps by city and state, sales territory, geographic region or country.
- Identify companies by location that meet additional search criteria, such as number of devices in development, without having to perform separate searches.
Meddevicetracker’s advanced search feature is newly redesigned to be more user-friendly, with intuitive search category “containers” and drop-down options that streamline the advanced search process.
New Side Panel Navigation
We’ve introduced pop-out side panel navigation on Meddevicetracker’s profile pages, improving content visibility and enabling discovery by reducing the amount of scrolling required.
The new homepage enhancements allow Meddevicetracker subscribers to more easily view and access the unique content.
- A new headline section highlights key events with analyst commentary, showcasing content sets you may not have seen previously.
- A condensed Events/Upcoming Catalyst view that highlights top-line trial data, regulatory announcements and important catalysts so you don’t have to search for them.
- The new Quick Links section helps you access features and resources quickly and more easily, including email alert set up, Ask the Analyst, FAQs, and the Weekly Event Roundup.
These time-saving search enhancements are even more reasons why Meddevicetracker is the trusted source of medtech intelligence for business development and commercial professionals across the globe.