Spinal Motion Preservation Devices Market
Sales of spinal motion preservation devices totaled $1.7bn in 2019, with sales expected to climb at a CAGR of 2.0% during 2019-2024. Increasing rates of osteoporosis and degenerative disc disease are two major factors that are driving this market, along with a patient preference for minimally invasive surgery. In 2020, the market has been negatively impacted by a pause in elective surgeries due to COVID-19.
This analysis includes a discussion of products, current/forecast markets, and competitors in the global market for spinal motion preservation devices. Market segments covered include artificial discs, dynamic stabilization implants, and percutaneous vertebral augmentation systems. This report provides forecasts for the US, Japan, the five major European markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK), and the Rest of World (RoW), which includes all other countries.
This report provides the following useful information:
- back pain prevalence data
- osteoporosis prevalence data
- clinical evidence regarding spinal motion preservation technology
- product portfolios offered by leading manufacturers
- top-selling devices, as well as emerging products under development
- in-depth market and competitive analyses
- the impact of COVID-19 on the spinal motion preservation market